Download MimioStudio Classroom Software
MimioStudio software allows educators to create interactive whiteboard lessons, collaborative activities, and perform real-time formative assessment. Download our powerful software today and see what the classroom can be.
Version 12 is now available for Windows!
Studio 12 New Features:
• Studio has an updated UI and is 4K ready.
• Ability to use embedded web pages (use Insert>Web Page).
• New devices (MimioFrame and MimioSpace) activate the Studio software.
• Calibration and debug tools for MimioFrame and MimioSpace are included.
• Ultra-wide and UHD resolutions are now available in Page Setup.
Studio 12 New Improvements:
• Support for latest Boxlight ProColor interactive flat panel displays.
• Improvements to import SMART Notebook, Promethean, and PowerPoint files as well as PDF documents.
• Improved installer, reducing installation time considerably.
Important note for Mac users: MimioStudio for Mac is not yet supported on MacOS 10.15 Catalina. A compatible version of MimioStudio is expected late summer / early fall 2020. Please check back here for additional updates.
Release Notes 12.4 (Windows)
Release Notes 11.55 (Mac)
Release Notes 11.53 (Linux)
Look here for Previous Releases - Mac and Linux only
Operating System Support
|Windows XP*||Mac 10.6*||Ubuntu 16.04 LTS|
|Windows Vista*||Mac 10.7*|
|Windows 7||Mac 10.8*|
|Windows 8||Mac 10.9|
|Windows 10||Mac 10.10|
* Version 11 is the last major version of MimioStudio software that will support the Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 operating systems
* Version 11.53 does not support Fedora
** Version 10.14 Mac OSX requires special permissions for MimioStudio apps (under System Preferences>Security & Privacy> Privacy >Accessibility) as MimioStudio is not a 64-bit application. If you have this operating system then please follow the steps here -> MimioStudio and Apple Mojave Guidelines
Note: MimioStudio software does not support Write Anywhere, Recorder, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and multimedia conversion on Linux.
MimioStudio software supports the following languages:
|Bahasa Indonesian**||French||Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Bahasa Malay*||German||Portuguese (Portugal)**|
** Help topics are not available in this language, and the software will default to English