Download MimioStudio Classroom Software
MimioStudio software allows educators to create interactive whiteboard lessons, collaborative activities, and perform real-time formative assessment. Download our powerful software today and see what the classroom can be.
Please Note: Our licensing system is new and improved. To activate or renew a license you must first update MimioStudio to Version 12.4.10 or later Windows or Version 12 or later for Mac. Once you have updated MimioStudio, activate with the key found in the activation email/pdf. The same key can be used to activate additional software and training products. Refer to the activation email/pdf for details on what is included with your purchase. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care.
Version 12 is now available for Windows!
Studio 12 New Features:
• Studio has an updated UI and is 4K ready.
• Ability to use embedded web pages (use Insert>Web Page).
• New devices (MimioFrame and MimioSpace) activate the Studio software.
• Calibration and debug tools for MimioFrame and MimioSpace are included.
• Ultra-wide and UHD resolutions are now available in Page Setup.
Studio 12 New Improvements:
• Support for latest Boxlight ProColor interactive flat panel displays.
• Improvements to import SMART Notebook, Promethean, and PowerPoint files as well as PDF documents.
• Improved installer, reducing installation time considerably.
A Mac Beta version is now available for MimioStudio that runs on Catalina. Contact email@example.com for details.
Release Notes 12.4 (Windows)
Release Notes 11.55 (Mac)
Release Notes 11.53 (Linux)
Look here for Previous Releases - Mac and Linux only
Operating System Support
|Windows XP*||Mac 10.6*||Ubuntu 16.04 LTS|
|Windows Vista*||Mac 10.7*|
|Windows 7||Mac 10.8*|
|Windows 8||Mac 10.9|
|Windows 10||Mac 10.10|
* Version 11 is the last major version of MimioStudio software that will support the Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 operating systems
* Version 11.53 does not support Fedora
** Version 10.14 Mac OSX requires special permissions for MimioStudio apps (under System Preferences>Security & Privacy> Privacy >Accessibility) as MimioStudio is not a 64-bit application. If you have this operating system then please follow the steps here -> MimioStudio and Apple Mojave Guidelines
Note: MimioStudio software does not support Write Anywhere, Recorder, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and multimedia conversion on Linux.
MimioStudio software supports the following languages:
|Bahasa Indonesian**||French||Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Bahasa Malay*||German||Portuguese (Portugal)**|
** Help topics are not available in this language, and the software will default to English